Grand Rapids, MI Tree Regulations, Landscaping Standards, Tree Permit, Protection, and other Ordinances Related to Trees
Grand Rapids, MI has extensive laws when it comes to tree protection, removal, relocation, landscaping, and other activities that would affect the environment. The local government recognizes the importance and immeasurable contribution trees and other natural resources have to the community.
That is why here at Premiere Tree Services of Grand Rapids, we strive to educate the public about the laws that affect how they would plan their residential or commercial tree projects, including removing dead, diseased, or obstructive trees.
Take a look at the links below for more information.
- What do we mean by Landscaping and Environmental Protection in Grand Rapids, MI?
- What are the Landscape Plan Submittal Requirements in Grand Rapids, MI?
- What are the General Standards for Landscaping in Grand Rapids, MI?
- What are the Plant Material Requirements in Grand Rapids, MI?
- What are the Parking and Loading Area Landscape Requirements in Grand Rapids, MI?
- What are the Tree Protection Requirements in Grand Rapids, MI
- What are the Regulations on Landscape Buffers in Grand Rapids, MI?
- What are the Streetscape Design Standards in Grand Rapids, MI?
- What is the Regulations on Interference with Trees, Plants and Shrubs in Public Way in Grand Rapids, MI?
Additionally, you can contact Premiere Tree Services of Grand Rapids for the following services;
- Tree Removal
- Tree Trimming
- Land Clearing
- Tree Planting
- Shrub Removal
- Residential or Commercial Tree Services
- Emergency Services